delete

Agam Berry Explains Retargetting

Retargeting is a common phenomenon in the world of online advertising. While retargeting seems like a new concept, it has been around for years and has only evolved as new advertising technologies emerge. Ordinarily, when visitors go to an online store, only about 2 percent will convert. The other 98 percent are brought back by retargeting. It works by tracking visitors to the website and displaying relevant ads to them as they go to other places online. This advertising technique is very effective and, as Agam Berry elaborates, can make the difference. How Retargeting...